Human Resource Management
Human Resource Department is the most important part of every organization or company and this department is responsible for many things like selecting the right people for the company, managing the resources, etc. If you want to know Human Resource Management then read our article completely. If you do not know what is human resources and how it works then you can understand them in detail here.
Apart from this, we will explain to you what is human resources, the process of human resource management, types, importance, purpose, functions, and more information related to Human resources (HR) and if you want to make your career in this field then you can do this. The article will help you a lot.
We have divided this article into the following parts so that you will be able to read more information related to what happens in Human Resource Management, and what is Human Resource.
Human Resources Meaning – What is Human Resource
Human Resources is a department responsible for recruiting, selecting, hiring, onboarding, training employees, promoting, paying, and firing employees, developing workplace policies, and managing employee benefits and employees. is responsible for motivating them to stay with the company.
It maintains the company's personnel, employee relations, and workplace culture. Choosing a career in human resources can be a good decision and you can earn good money in this field. According to the latest figures from Indeed, an average HR manager earns Rs 3,61,953 annually.
This is the average figure, if you work well on the skills related to HR, then you can get much more salary than this and in this, your annual salary will also keep increasing as your experience increases.
If we understood Human Resources Meaning In well, then now we understand Human Resource Management in easy way. If you have understood HR, then now it will be easy for you to understand its management.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management (HRM) is the process of recruiting, deploying, and managing a company's employees, managing the workplace culture and environment, providing training, evaluating employee performance, fixing compensation and providing benefits, and motivating and appropriately motivating employees. Relationship maintenance is the process.
Basically, it is the process of getting the right people for the right job so that the employee's talents and abilities can be better utilized to achieve the desired goal.
Human Resource Management Process
1. Recruitment, Selection, and Placement – In this step recruitment, selection and appointment are done. The recruitment process depends on Human Resource Management (HRM) and the job of HRM is to issue recruitment information through websites, newspapers, and articles. Basically, it is a process of inviting eligible candidates to join the organization through various means.
2. Training – Training comes after the selection to promote knowledge and enhance the skills of the selected candidates. If the employees are to get good and right work then they should be systematically trained and it is the responsibility of Human Resource Management (HRM) to identify the training needs, prepare and implement the training program and develop new skills. Helps to prepare employees. One of the main roles of Human Resource Management is to provide the best and best possible training to the selected candidates.
3. Assessing Performance – Both the company and the employee should benefit from the performance management process, which allows the company to know about the skills of its employees from time to time, Due to which the quality of work of the company is maintained. Companies used to set annual performance metrics and targets, according to which employees are given salary increases, rewards, etc.
4 . Compensation and Benefits – Human Resource Management (HRM) determines what is to be paid for different types of jobs which include – Salary Administration, Salary Administration, Incentives, Bonuses, Benefits, etc., One of the basics is compensation and benefits. This is the area of wage and salary administration where fairness is decided by scientific methods. Fair compensation is important in motivating and retaining employees.
5. Health and Safety – One of the important functions of HRM is to formulate and enforce health and safety regulations.
Components of Human Resources – Components of Human Resources Management
1. Acquisition – It is related to internal and external recruitment and planning for an organization or company. This ensures that the company has the right number of people at the right place and at the right time to be able to complete the required work. And it also ensures estimating the demand and supply of manpower.
2. Development – It is related to imparting knowledge and skills to do the job properly. This can be done through technical and non-technical training, assignments, professional programs, skill development, management development, career development, etc. All the employees of any organization or company need some initial training or orientation while starting a new job because the ultimate goal of the company is to enhance the future performance of the organization through skilled employees.
3. Motivation – When the training is over, it is the duty of the manager to motivate the employees to do better work. Here motivation means an activity that motivates the employee to perform well in actual live projects and includes performance appraisal, rewards, performance, compensation benefits, discipline, constructive feedback, job design, etc.
4. Maintenance – It is related to the process of maintaining the employees in the organization or company. It helps the company to retain good employees. For example, the company should give a good work environment.
Objectives of Human Resource Management
Personal Objectives – Being a responsible HR, one needs to know how to retain employees by utilizing them in the best possible way and should also have a good understanding of HRM. HRM should help employees to achieve their personal goals so that they remain satisfied and helpful to the company, this includes helping employees to achieve their personal goals, such as higher salary, job satisfaction, better working conditions, working hours, promotion, motivation, welfare facilities, social security, etc.
Societal Objectives – Human Resource Management (HRM) Socially responsible for the benefit and interest of the society, needs, demands, and challenges of the society, and legal issues like denial of equal opportunity and equal pay should not be violated and should also ensure that the available resources are used for the benefit of the society.
Organizational Objectives – In Human Resource Management (HRM) the goals of the organization are met effectively and efficiently. It is responsible for assisting the organization with all its objectives.
Functional Objectives – (Functional Objectives) – In order to maintain the contribution of the department at the proper level, the organization must meet the needs and try to maintain the contribution of the department at the level commensurate with the needs.
Role of Human Resource Management
1. To develop skills for the future.
2. Attracting candidates.
3. Performance Appraisal.
4. Employee Benefits Management.
5. Organizational Development.
6. Recruiting responsibility comes from within and outside the organization.
7. Survey Management.
8. Training and Development.
9. Responsible for organization structure, social responsibility, employment terms and conditions, compensation, etc.
What is the importance of Human Resource Management – Importance of Human Resource Management
1. To maintain a work-life balance.
2. To maintain business in the market.
3. To increase productivity and profits.
4. Helps an individual to work in a team/group.
5. Demand human resources and assign work to the right person.
Features of Human Resource Management
1. For the people. Human Resource Management (HRM) is people-centric.
2. Human resource management develops team spirit.
3. Human Resource Management Focuses on Outcomes
4. It is an inherent part of management.
5. Action Oriented
6. Development Oriented
7. It is a complex process.
8. It focuses on objectives.
Human Resource Challenges – Human Resource Challenges
1. Compliance with laws and regulations.
2. To adapt to the changing technology.
3. Change Management.
4. Retaining talented and good employees.
5. Attracting talented candidates to the company.
6. Training and Development Strategies can be a challenge.
I hope you have understood well what is Human Resources, and Human resources Management In easily you must have understood more information related to Human resources and Human Resource Management.
If you liked this post or you feel that any improvement is needed or if you want to give any suggestions, then you can comment in the comment box below.
Thank you for Reading!!