How to make tasty tomato pickle at home
Let's see how to make delicious tomato pickle!
If some of us do not have pickles to touch when eating, the food will not look like it was eaten and even if there is no food to eat at home, pickling, eating yogurt with pickles, includes hunger. No need to rush and cook when you have pickles at home. Let's see now how to make delicious tomato pickle at home.
- Country Tomatoes (well ripened) - half a kilo
- Garlic - 100 grams
- Dried chillies - 10
- Jaggery - 2 tbsp
- Asparagus - one tablespoon
- Mustard - for seasoning
- Dill - 2 tbsp
- Salt - required amount
- hazelnut oil - 50 ml
How to make tasty tomato pickle at home:
- Pour a teaspoon of hazelnut oil in a frying pan, add dried chillies, dill, mustard and mix well and grind finely.
- Pour the remaining butter into a frying pan, add the peeled garlic and fry thoroughly, then add the finely chopped tomatoes.
- Do not add even a little water. The water in the tomatoes is enough for the garlic and the tomatoes. When the pickle is cooked add salt.
- Then. Add the jaggery, apricots and roasting powder and when everything is well done, prepare a delicious tomato pickle.
- When cool, seal the pickle in an airtight ceramic bottle and use safely for several months !!!
- Do not use enough water when cooking pickles. If used in such a way the pickle is likely to go sour.
- When the pickle is cooked, all the water in it should evaporate. Pickles should contain only oil.
- Importantly, pickles should not be placed in open containers once cooked. Place in an airtight container.
Post a Comment