Secure Wi-Fi accessibility mechanisms for the general public
Currently most of the people who use smartphone and mobile phone use internet through Wi-Fi / Hotspot. Most hotels, coffee shops, shopping malls and airports have Wi-Fi connectivity.
People are at great risk because of the website they use through it.
Our shutdown details can also be misappropriated when using Wi-Fi without adequate security. There are some ways to prevent it.
- Most smartphones are vulnerable to wireless security.
- Avoid connecting an unknown person's Wi-Fi to your phone.
- Ask the owner for their connection name and IP address when using Wi-Fi in any public place. Use later.
- Using the Internet through a virtual private network (VPN) can protect against cyber criminals.
- Avoid using personal information, social networking sites, online banking services, etc. with public Wi-Fi.
- Keep the off-site information on the website protected by a security solution.