How to Format USB Pendrive using CMD on Windows | Quick Steps | Easy Method
Hi Dude, let see "How to Format USB Pendrive using CMD" in this Blog. This is a very easy and quick step to format your Pendrive using the Comment prompt on a windows computer. If you can easily do everybody on our computer.
How To Format USB Pendrive Using CMD?
- Lets start your pc or laptop and Open the CMD window with administrator permissions first
2. Type 'diskpart' on the command line without space on the comment Prompt
3. Your disk part is Successfully opened. Next, type "list volume" on the Command Prompt
4. After Select your Flash Drive Volume on the volume list. type "select volume 10" (ex. Vol 10)
5. next, type "clean" on your Command prompt
6. Your next step is to create the partitions for your USB. Create a primary partition by typing "create partition primary"
7. You can now activate your USB partition by typing 'active'
8. Your next step is to select a USB partition. Type ‘select partition 1’on your Comment Prompt
9. Afterward, type "active" on CMD to activate your USB partition 1
10. Next You now need to type "format fs=NTFS quick"(ntfs/fat32) (Ex: format fs=ntfs quick)
11. Once your USB has been formatted, wait for it to finish.
We hope this information helps to format the USB Pendrive on the window. One more thing please follow our blog on Google News. Thanks for Reaching.