How to Create Favicon for your Blogger website
Hi dudes, welcome to our pixabin blog. Let's see "How to create Favicon for your Blogger website" in this blog page. this topic is not very important. but, its is basic Requirment of all website. so, let's see how to add favicon on your Blogger Website.
What is Favicon?
A favicon is a small square image that is uploaded for viewing near the url of your website. This favicon is visible near the url of all your web site posts and pages.
Benefits of Favicon
- Gives an identity to your website.
- This will help users remember your website
- Users can easily identify your website from Search Result.
How to setup Favicon for your Blogger website?
Method 1 (Easy)
- Open your Blogger Dashboard
- Next, Open Settings Option
- Now you Can see Favicon option on Basic Section on Settings Option
- Next, Click the Favicon Option and you can see Choose File Button
- Now Click Choose File Button and Upload your Favicon (Upload square image Only)
- Next,Click the Save Button
- Now your Favicon Is Ready To Show
Method 2 (Best)
Let's go to the theme section in the admin dashboard of your Blogger website and select the Edit HTML option.
Next paste the HTML Script below into the <head> tag of your website. Next, perform the custom modification below on this favicon script.
Now if you run your website a few minutes later you will notice that the favicon of the website has changed.
!--[ Favicon ] [pixabin.com]--> <link expr:href='Enter your blogspot Favicon Url' rel='apple-touch-icon' sizes='120x120'/> <link expr:href='Enter your blogspot Favicon Url' rel='apple-touch-icon' sizes='152x152'/> <link expr:href='Enter your blogspot Favicon Url' rel='icon' type='image/x-icon'/> <link expr:href='Enter your blogspot Favicon Url' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/x-icon'/>
Delete all the words "Enter your blogspot Favicon url" in this Favicon script and paste the URL of your Favicon image instead.
Thank you for Reading, We are Hope This information is helps to You. if you like this Article please share it. one more thing please follow my blog on Google News.