How to Fix the Ads.txt Error on Google Adsense
Hi Dude, Welcome to Pixabin Blog. Let us see how to fix the Ads.txt Error on Google Adsense Account. this is not a big problem. but this is not a simple matter. you want to defiantly Fix this Error. you do not fix this Ads.txt error you can lose the maximum level of income from your Adsense Account. If you want to Fix this Ads.txt Error please read more Sections on this Article.
What is Google Adsense Ads.txt File
How its Works Adsense Ads.txt File
Usage of Google Adsence Ads.txt File
- Ads.txt can help determine the number of ads displayed on your website.
- You can find out who is getting the ads displayed on your website
- Prevent counterfeit ads from being displayed.
- Your website correctly displays huge revenue through advertising.
How to Download Ads.txt file Easily
- Sign in to your Google Adsense Account
- Now you can see Ads.txt error Alert
- Click Fix Now button On Error Alert
- Click the Download Button. your Ads.txt File is Automatically Downloaded
How to Create Google Ads.txt File Manually
- Copy the below Text
- Now you want to Change pub-0000000000000000 to Your Google Adsense Publisher ID
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
How to add Custom Google AdSense Ads.txt File on Blogger
- Go to your blogger admin Dashboard
- Next, Open the "Settings" Section and Find Monetisation Section
- Now you can see the "Enable Custom Ads.txt" Option
- Enable "Enable Custom Ads.txt" Option
- Next Copy your Google Adsense Ads.txt and Paste the ads.txt file on the "Custom Ads.txt" Area
- Click Save Button and your Done All Steps!
Video Guide For Blogger👇
How to add Custom Google AdSense Ads.txt File on WordPress
- First, open your Web hosting Admin dashboard (Not WordPress Admin Dashboard)
- Login to your C-panel and Open your File Manager
- Now open "public_html" on folder
- Next, go to your google Adsence account and Download Google Adsense Ads.txt File
- Next, Directly Upload the Ads.txt file on your "Public_html" Folder